The Cafeteria Attendant is required to provide support in meal preparation, clean kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of related tools, equipment and materials used in food establishments.
• Skill in food preparation, serving etc.
• Good organizing skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management skills.
• NVQJ certification in Food Preparation – at least Level 2.
• Secondary level training to at least Grade 9, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or
education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Applications accompanied by résumés should be submitted no later than
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2023, to:
Human Resource Director
G.C. Foster College of Physical Education & Sport
Angels, Spanish Town
N.B. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ARE SHORTLISTED WILL BE CONTACTED